Get ready for some pickle puns that are, well, kind of a big dill.
Have you ever met a pickle you didn’t like? With kosher dill, half-sour, bread and butter—even spicy, there’s a pickle out there for everybody. Whether you like them as a crunchy addition to a sandwich, fried as a crispy pairing to your favorite cocktail, or if you’re like me, straight from the jar as a juicy and vinegary afternoon snack, it’s safe to say pickles are pretty versatile.
And with a name as giggle-inducing as a “pickle,” there are bound to be a few pickle puns and pickle jokes to share over your next jar. These short jokes about pickles will get the kids giggling—and maybe even the adults, too. You’ll relish them in no time! If you’re looking for even more food puns, make sure you try these vegetable puns, food pickup lines, and these food jokes for kids that will spread un-beet-able hap-pea-ness.
1. I’m like a jumbo kosher pickle.
Guess you could say I’m a pretty big dill.
2. I watched a documentary last night about how pickles are made.
It was jarring.
3. Every day, the pickle sees a green vegetable at the jar who is always waiting for his turn. It must be the queue-cumber.
4. I accidentally dropped some pickle in my Hawaiian punch; I guess it is now trop-pickle.
5. I had to choose between a gherkin and Vlasic; I was in a dill-emma.
6. Cucumber is one vegetable that is always in a pickle.
7. A gas station was selling pickles two-for-one; It was the dill of the day.
8. Brining pickles makes them last much longer than fresh cucumbers, but packing them in an air-tight container—that’s what really seals the dill.
9. You hear about that crazy pickle who thought he was a flower?
What a daff-o-dill!
10. You are such a dill-light