Al Roker’s wife delivered the devastating message.

Al Roker’s fans and loved ones continue to keep him in their prayers and thoughts as he struggles with health issues.

The celebrity has been missing from Today due to treatment for blood clots in his lungs.

Despite being allowed to spend Thanksgiving with his family, Al was brought to the hospital the next day and is thought to have been monitored ever since.

Although Al has also taken a social media pause, his wife left him a beautiful and appreciative message on Instagram on Thursday while he was away.

The ABC journalist posted a photo of the changing colours in New York with the message, “very grateful for the love.”

She didn’t say anything about Al or how he was doing, but she had tweeted an image of a TV that seemed to be in a hospital room and was broadcasting the Rockefeller Christmas Tree Lighting event earlier that day.

His children, Leila, Nick, and Courteney, are all concerned about their father at this time. Following the news by Page Six and a number of other media sources of her father’s hospitalization, his youngest daughter, Leila, turned to Instagram to provide an emotional update on the preceding month’s events.

“November photo dump – the bits of this month that were actually wonderful,” she captioned a collection of happy photos. She and her partner were joined in one of the photos by her mother, Deborah, brother, Nick, and sister, Courtney.

After checking in on her father, admirers commented, “Hope your dad is feeling and doing well,” “I love you!” “Praying for many pleasant times, as well as prayers for your family and your father,” a third individual said.

The beloved Today show presenter has been absent from the show for several weeks owing to health difficulties; however, he returned home on Thursday, November 24, just in time to celebrate the holidays with his loved ones.

He was returned to the hospital via ambulance less than 24 hours after being discharged, according to Page Six. Regardless, he did not return to his hosting duties that week, nor did he plan to do so soon.

Deborah, the couple’s wife, was accused of hastily accompanying her husband’s ambulance from their Upper East Side home back to the hospital.