These old-people jokes will have you laughing for years to come. And if your memory isn’t what it used to be, they’re just as hilarious the second time around!
Aging isn’t always the most fun thing in the world, but it sure can be funny, if you approach it with a lighthearted attitude. In fact, joking about getting older—and the assorted health and life problems that come with it—can take some of the sting out of aging. Plus, science shows laughing is good for your health and well-being, so having an arsenal of old-people jokes in your back pocket is a win-win.
From short jokes to dark jokes and even bad jokes that earn laughs, this big list of the best jokes for seniors includes some of the funniest jokes we’ve heard in a while. And we’ve been around a looooong time (almost as long as these old-age cartoons). So forget those short jokes for kids and settle in for some old-people jokes that are best appreciated by those who have aged like fine wine.
As Benjamin Franklin once pointed out, nothing is certain except death and taxes. And the fact that your skin is destined to lose its fight with gravity. You don’t have to like it, but at least you can laugh about it thanks to these silly old-people jokes that poke fun at the inevitable.
1. What’s the secret to having a smoking hot body as a senior?
2. What is a prize old people can win for aging?
3. I used to know a couple who grew fruit trees together. They lived to a ripe old age.
4. What’s the best part of old age?
That it doesn’t last very long.
5. These are not gray hairs! They are wisdom highlights.
6. Which underwear brand do seniors love best?
7. Old age makes us great multitaskers. Why, I can sneeze and pee at the same time!
8. One benefit of old age is that your secrets are always safe with your friends … because they can’t remember them!
9. Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind getting older, then it really doesn’t matter.
10. Why do old people love English muffins so much?
All the nooks and grannies.